ArCTIC Integrative Health and Fitness Center, a full-service clinic for health and wellness needs, is seeking a VA Licensed Massage Therapist to join the team.
The therapist would be on an independent contractor basis and would work alongside the practice’s specialists in pain management, massage therapy, nutritional coaching, personal training, physical therapy, and run coaching.
- Experience with some or all of the following massage modalities: medical, prenatal, lymphatic drainage, oncology, sports, and neuromuscular.
- Ability to complete thorough and accurate SOAP notes, as well as superbills for insurance. - Must be licensed to practice massage therapy in VA.
- Passionate about natural health and the benefits of massage.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service/guest service skills.
- Ability to work with and be an integral member of a team.
- All equipment/linens provided except for lotion/oils.
- Work with a diverse group of clients and create treatment plans for an array of medical conditions.
- Centrally located in Arlington, VA, by the Courthouse metro
- Compliant with all Covid-19 regulations and committed to providing a safe environment for both staff and clientele.
-Strong client base.
-Discounted rate on chiropractic care and other clinic services.
Desired availability: Negotiable, but at least 4 days a week is preferred. The work schedule is flexible. Salary: 60% commission.
Contact Dr Schreffler at email@example.com or 571-278-0484.