Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage - Applications and Admissions Process
An applicant should submit an application with the $50 non-refundable application fee, and meet with an admissions staff member for an interview. An applicant must be able to provide the following to be eligible for the program:
- High school diploma or college diploma or transcript, or GED.
- Proof of age (Government ID).
- The student must pay the $50 application fee (to secure your spot in class) unless other arrangements have been made.
Federal Median Loan Debt:
Private Median Loan Debt: $3,098
If accepted, the applicant will be notified and should review and sign an enrollment agreement. Space is limited to each class and a spot is not guaranteed until the enrollment agreement is signed.
Transfer Students: Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage will accept credit from other massage therapy programs upon an individual evaluation by the Director of Education. Transcripts must be sent directly from the school where courses have been taken and the Director of Education will determine if credit is acceptable to transfer into the program. Credit hours from the Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage are not guaranteed to transfer to other schools, and the other school ultimately determines the transferability.
NVSTM Outcome Rates:
- Massage Therapy Program Completion Rate: 90%
- Job Placement Rate: 91%
- Massage Licensing Exam Pass Rate: 95%