The position of massage therapist provides relaxing, soothing and effective bodywork treatments for Members and Guests.
Ensure workspace is in compliance with standards and ready to be occupied by Member & Guests. This includes having all equipment well maintained and cleaned, having the room cleaned and set-up, having all necessary information on the Member/Guest that is needed, etc.
Responsible for maintaining front desk 1-2 Sundays a month, afternoon and evening schedule for Massage book.
· Minimum of two experience providing massage treatments
· Degree from accredited school of massage therapy
· State certification in massage or application in progress if conducting massage and bodywork treatments
· Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with Members and staff
· Able to work flexible days and hours
· Able to work at a fast pace and stay on schedule
Résumés can be directed to Denny Pinch at email@example.com