Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
We are looking for
*someone who is reliable
*has great ethics and bed side manners
*someone who is willing to grow with us
*someone who dedicates 100% to clients while they are with their clients.
*someone with great customer service ability
*someone who goes the extra mile for our clients
*a team player
• Have a certified understanding of the muscles, tendons, ligaments, skin, joints, other connective tissues, Lymphatic vessels, organs and gastrointestinal system.
• Prepare massage rooms for patient treatment, keeping rooms neat and clean.
• Check stock in each room and replenish needed items: Paper towels, massage lotion, sheets, etc.
• Understand and be able to perform Cupping, fascia blasting and stretching. Perform each as instructed.
• Have knowledge of the practice services as provided by various providers.
• Continue education and personal growth to maintain all registrations, licensures, and certifications.
• Attend team meetings and health fairs to promote the company as needed.
• Flexible, adapts to change positively.
• Presents a consistent willingness to learn new skills and positive demeanor with both patients and co-workers.
• Be a TEAM Player.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Must be someone willing to learn new skills and be willing to get accreditation’s with our team
• Massage Therapy Certification.
Massage Therapy Certification Required.
1-year experience preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Massage Therapy Certification
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Yulli Therapeutic Massage
8347 A Greensboro Dr.
McLean, VA 22102