Massage Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
A massage therapist is responsible for treating clients through soft tissue manipulation while maintaining a safe and relaxing experience. The therapist should be good at perceiving client wishes and needs through spoken language, body language and other cues and modifying their treatments accordingly.
Here are some typical duties and responsibilities of a massage therapist.
- Friendly attitude
- Exceptional customer service
- Provide 30-60 minute massages to clients by appointment
- Guide clients through service offerings and determine which massages would benefit them most
- Take a detailed client history and note any health conditions
- Evaluate clients to determine painful or stressed areas of the body
- Advise clients on stretching, strengthening or relaxation methods
- Suggest future massage appointments and regime to clients
- Listen to clients during appointments and adjust technique as they desire
Midar stands for Making Individual Dreams A Reality!
$75 and above per massage + tips
624 N. Market St
Frederick, MD 21701