Are you passionate about using the healing power of touch to help others feel their best?
As a compassionate and experienced massage therapist, you deserve to work for a company that will give you the support and freedom to deliver your best work.
Our positive and rewarding environment celebrates your achievements and revolves around your needs as a self-motivated professional.
Enjoy access to our growing clientele, well-supplied environment and flexible scheduling that make it possible to make a good living doing what you love.
If you would love to work for a company that recognizes your value and provides you with opportunities for upward growth, apply to join our aspirational team!
• Massage soft body tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance or medical conditions.
• Apply pressure to specific parts of the body with the hands and fingers to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
• Discuss client concerns, medical histories and specific stresses or pains to develop the most effective approach to massage treatment.
• Develop personalized treatment plans for individual clients that specify massage types, treatment areas and treatment frequency.
• Consult with lead healthcare professional for help with treatment plan development.
• Propose final treatment plans to clients and implement them only after client acceptance and agreement.
• Refer clients to other professionals and therapists when appropriate and necessary to treat additional symptoms.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Hold current state massage therapy license or currently in school
• Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy
• Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
• Ability to pass a background check
• Commitment to receiving continuing education
• Customer service experience
Pay: $30/60 minute, $50/90 minute
Have clients already, take advantage of our Booth Rental options available!!!
Purnell R. LMT
Amazing Touch Day Spa
817 King Street - Suite 300, Alexandria, VA
$30 - $50
817 King Street, Suite 300