You must be willing to do medical, relaxation and deep tissue massages, as well as stretches and exercises for rehabilitation cases. Prenatal massage therapy experience is a plus, and we can help you achieve this if you are not already experienced.
Massage experience is preferred, but we are open to training the right candidate directly out of school.
Massage Therapist Job Responsibilities:
Provide detailed and descriptive chart documentation accurately on the client’s ledger after treatment is performed.
- Discuss and review treatment plans with chiropractors on case-by-case basis.
- Perform a professional quality massage within your scope of practice and licensing.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to patients/clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Attend and participate in team meetings when required
- Create an excellent patient experience with a positive and pleasant attitude.
- Perform massage therapy to improve client's physical health by relieving pain, stress, muscle tension and other discomforts while also increasing flexibility and mobility.
- Communicate all promotions/wellness plans to patients.
- Assist with marketing and team events.
- Follow all practice policies and protocols.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
$34 - $59 per massage + tips
36F Catoctin Circle SE
Leesburg, VA 20175