. At Healing Hands PREP, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work for a company that values your talent and contributions.
- Experience and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Prioritize quality of care over quantity, and make a positive difference in patients’ lives.
- Receive fair/competitive compensation.
- Develop your professional skills and advance your career.
Recently licensed massage therapists will have the opportunity to receive guidance and training from the owner and operator of Healing Hands PREP, a seasoned massage therapist and chiropractic doctor with over a decade of experience in the field. Healing Hands PREP anticipates opening mid-May in the King Farm Village shopping center, conveniently located in Rockville, Maryland.
Our goal is to help licensed massage therapists develop both financially and professionally. If you have an active or soon-to-be-active Maryland Massage Therapist License and desire to be part of this unique ground floor opportunity, call or apply to:
Please include your current resume and any other pertinent information.
Job Type: Contract
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Choose your own hours
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rockville, MD 20850: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Massage Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: In person
$50 - $70 per/hr
Rockville, MD 20850