What will be expected of you:
- Expertise in multiple massage modalities including Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, hot and cold stone massage, acupressure and reflexology.
- Assess client's soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength and range of motion.
- Confer with members client about problems with stress, any history of fractures and surgeries and/or pain issues to determine how and whether massage would be helpful.
- Develop and propose client treatment plan.
- Knowledge of an ability to perform role in emergency situations.
- Prepare room and comply with OSHA Requirements
- Massages members and their guests for therapeutic and remedial reasons.
- Provides other kinds of body conditioning.
- Prepares, blends and heats oil and applies substances to members' bodies.
- Greets members and ensures that they sign in.
- Makes entries in and maintains treatment records for each member-client.
- Completes necessary information to invoice for massage therapy.
- Coordinates scheduling with club Front Desk team members.
- Answering questions about massage therapy.
How we determine your qualifications:
- Post-secondary Vocational/Technical School.
- One year of experience as a Massage Therapist
- First Aid and CPR/Defibrillator training preferred
- Must have a State (MD) Massage Therapy License.
- This is a Part Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available for Full and Part Time Team Members)
- 401K with match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
To Apply Please Follow the link: