Massage Therapist (Full Time or Part Time)
40% First 60 Days
55% +1,000.00 (Monthly)
60% +1,500.00 (Monthly)
Must be licensed and certified by the state of MD
• Must agree to background check
• Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
• Provide a variety of massages: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Muscle, Hot Stone etc as required in our
documented service offerings
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
• Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy
services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
• Attend and participating in meetings and training sessions.
• Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
• Set up spa and workstations to ensure cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
• Assist with keeping linens clean and sanitized and MUST replace them between sessions.
• Sterilize equipment.
• Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
• Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
• Maintain client records and filing documentation.
• Comply with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
• Must adhere to all state and CDC disinfect and sanitization guidelines
• Must have Professional Liability Insurance (Spa will offer at a discounted rate)
Communications and Personal Interactions:
• Have a strong customer service orientation.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional
manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
• Maintain client confidentiality
• Maintain clean and safe environment for self and clients
3095 Marshall Hall Rd
Bryans Rd, MD 20616