We are currently seeking a high energy, positive licensed massage therapist who is looking to work in a super fun busy chiropractic office. Current massage therapists see 4-8 daily. No weekends! We provide the sheets, table, cream, and we schedule patients for you. This is an integrative approach to chiropractic, and massage; you must be a team player and have excellent communication skills with our patients, staff, and doctors. Ariya Family Chiropractic Centers is the largest chiropractic group in Richmond, we have team building events, corporate outings, retreat weekends, and social gatherings throughout the year, join the family!
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing.
- Assists in the cleanliness of both therapy rooms and common areas.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Creates excellent experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable and on time for scheduled shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Must have attended an accredited massage therapy school and received a certificate of completion
- Must have an active license in the State of Virginia
- Must provide own malpractice insurance and have proof of active policy
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Must be able massage at least 6 patients per day
All team members agree to consistently support compliance and TVG-Medulla, LLC policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Medulla procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check.